Justin Bieber’s Europe tour is having more problems after a police search of the Bieber tour bus in Sweden netted some illegal drugs and a stun gun.
The bus was parked under the Globen concert venue in Stockholm during Bieber’s Wednesday performance when police searched it, finding “a small amount of drugs and a stun gun,” reports The Associated Press.
Police did not say what the drugs were, but the search was prompted after police reported the smell of marijuana coming from the bus, AP reports.
Gossip site TMZ says that police won’t lay charges because they don’t know who the drugs belonged to.
This news is just the latest in a series of missteps for Bieber during his Europe tour.
To recap some of the more memorable moments from Bieber’s last two months:
- When visiting Anne Frank House, Bieber wrote in the guest book: “Hopefully she would have been a belieber.”
- His pet monkey, Mally, was confiscated in Germany after Bieber sneaked it into the country on his private jet.
- He insulted Lindsay Lohan on Instagram.
- He Fought with photographers in London after spending time in hospital.
- He collapsed on stage at a London show and had to be brought to hospital.
- He started a London show nearly two hours late, angering fans and their parents, on the night before he collapsed.
- He had the “worst birthday ever” (his 19th) after his underage friends were reportedly kicked out of London club.